Saturday, January 14, 2012

Don't get discouaged!!

Last night while I was getting dressed for my Friday night MNO(mom night out), My hubby was helping me pick out a top.  He picked out this little hot number.  It is form fitting and I was just not sure about wearing it as it is form fitting.  He kept on telling me I was "HOT" and that I should wear it.  I was just going to put on a t-shirt and a hoodie.  Well, I ending up wearing it.  He took some photo's(added the new photo in my weight loss photo album) and then I went out with the girls.  Got complinments from my all my friends.  I have been at a stall for 6 weeks now.  The scale goes up and down the same 2 lbs(185-187).  I also started working out at our local gym since December 3rd, 2011.  On January 2nd 2012, I started the Body 4 Life work out routine.  Mondays are upper body, Tuesdays are cardio, Wednesdays are lower body and abs, Thursdays are cardio, Fridays are upper body, Saturday is cardio, and Sundays are rest day.  My body has been sore.  This morning I looked at the photo's hubby took last night and could really see the transformation of my body.  Also my pants are a little losser, So I took my measurements.  I have lost a few over all inches.  Either though the scale has not moved my body has and I am gaining more muscle.  So don't get discouaged when that stuipid scale just won't budge.  Take measurements and photos monthly!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment