Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chocolate Strawberries & Creamsicles

I got this idea from HERE.  I used real fruit puree and just a little SF chocolate syrup instead.  I went to my local Family Dollar and got some popsicle molds for a $1.  Mine has 8-1/4 cup molds.  Depending on your molds you might have to play around with the ingredients.  I measured my molds with just plain water to see how much I needed.

Chocolate Strawberries & Creamsicles
6-7 large fresh strawberries to make 1/2 cup puree
1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup chocolate sugar free syrup(you could use vanilla too)

I threw the strawberries into blender until pureed.  Poured in whipping cream and SF syrup and blend until combined(Not to long or soon you will get whipped cream).  Pour into molds and freeze 4 hours or until
frozen. 2 cups of liquid prepared.

8 servings
Each serving: Calories 133, Fat 13.8g, Carbs 2.1g, Fiber 0.3g, Protein 0.8g, Net Carbs 1.8g
Atkins: Phase 2 and up

No comments:

Post a Comment