Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cheating, WHY!!

Last night, I fell off.  I ate 1/3 of a small bag of cheddar chex mix.  Why, I just wanted them.  I just grabbed them and started eating.  I ended up sick to my stomach and feeling like crap the rest of the day.  Stepped on the scale this morning and gained 2lbs.  I was down to 176, now today 178.  Why, do I do this.  I have no idea.  Everytime I eat junk, I feel like crap.  I think it helps me.  I eat junk and feel sick and then I remember why I don't eat junk anymore.  Why, do we do this to ourselfs?? They where not even that good.  Today, is a NEW DAY!!  Been eating healthy today and staying on track.  Went to the gym with Hubby.  Did 30 minutes on the elliptical and did some upper body weight training.  Then came home and had a frozen coffee protein shake with whipped cream topping and a sliced strawberry on top.  Tonight is the Super Bowl.  No plans.  We are going to have dinner soon and then watch a movie.  My family is not big sports fans.  Which is good, no big parties with tons of unneeded food and junk:)  Hope you all have a good night!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment