Monday, March 5, 2012

160's HERE I AM!!!

This Morning I hit 169!!!  That is a total of 116lbs lost as of today:)  I am over the moon HAPPY that I have made it this far.  Only 19 more lbs to go to reach my goal.  I CAN DO IT!! Friday I did enjoy myself with friends for the birthday mom night out.  Had 2 long island ice teas, spinach & artichoke dip with chips, and got a small ice cream sunde shooter.  We where at Applebee's.  The staff sung to me.  Had a great night with lots and lots of laughs:)  With that cheat I only gained .6 of a lb, so that was great.  I thought I would not hit the 160's until later this week, but I made it today!!  I am slowly moving up the carb ladder on the Atkins program.  I am now at 30-35g of net carbs a day, eating berries, nuts, melon, greek yogurt, cherries, cottage cheese and ricotta, along with protein, lower carb veggies, cheese, fats and oils.  My next rung is Legumes.   Hummus, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment