Sunday, March 4, 2012

Low Carb Pizza Cassarole

I made this up Friday for dinner.  I was craving pizza but needed to make something quick and easy.  It was very good.  The kids LOVED it!!  It fixed my pizza craving:)

Pizza Cassarole
1 16oz frozen cauliflower, thawed
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1 14oz jar pizza sauce(I used great value all natural pizza sauce, No sugar added)
1 can mushrooms
mini pepperoni

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
I threw the cauliflower in my food processor to "rice" it.  After cauliflower is riced, add it to large bowl with 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 cup parmesan cheese.
Dumb cauliflower cheese mizture in a 13X9 baking pan.  Press down.  Pour jar of pizza sauce on top.  Add mushrooms and pepperoni and top with the rest of the mozzarella cheese.  Bake for 45 minutes or until bubble and cheese is melted.

Makes 8 servings
Each Serving: Calories 198, Fat 10.4g, Carbs 7.4g, Fiber 2.5g, Protein 14.7g, Net Carbs 4.9g
Atkins All Phases

No comments:

Post a Comment