Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Flax Tortilla Wrap

I got this recipe from the book "Wheat Belly".  In the back it had some recipes.  I wrote some of them done but haven't tried them but today I tried the wrap.  I change the spices to fit my tastes.  You could do the same too.  I bet this would be good with a taco seasoning and use them for a taco.

Flax Tortilla Wrap
3 Tbsp ground flax seed(I like the golden flax)
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried parsley
pinch of sea salt
1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 Tbsp water
1 lg egg

Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.  Grease a glass pie pan.  Pour in batter and spread evenly.  Microwave to 2minutes.  Flip and then microwave an additional minute.  Remove from pan and cool on wire rack for 5 minutes before use.  Makes 1 tortilla wrap.
Calories 164, Fat 11.8g, Carbs 7g, Fiber 6.2g, Protein 10.9g, Net Carbs 0.8g

1 comment:

  1. I've made these many times--they are always great, and soooo hearty!

    ReplyDelete