Tuesday, January 31, 2012

9 week Stall has finally broke!!

It has been a crazy few weeks.  Been working on orders(have one right now of 10, 7 inch doll outfits), getting ready for Girl Scout cookie go day, I am the Cookie Manager(last year I had NO GS cookies) for the second year.  Been taking care of sickies.  Just very busy, right now but I got some great news.  My 9 week stall has finally broke!!!!  This morning I am at 181!!  I was hovering over 186-188 for 9 weeks.  I slipped a few times in those 9 weeks, had popcorn, a few sugary alcoholic drinks, and a slice a pizza that made me very ill, but now I am back on track and the scale is moving again.  Only 31 more lbs to go.  I am skinnier now, than when I graduated.  I was a size 14/16.  Today I am a 14 almost to a 12. In the next few weeks I will be coming up with some great goodies.  My 8 year wedding anniversary is coming up on 2/14/12.  Yeap, Valentines day.  We got married in Vegas on Valentines day of 2004.  9 months later we welcomed are son Nicholas on 11-15-04:)  What happened in Vegas didn't stay in Vegas.  LOL  We are having are Anniversary at home with the kids.  Plan for dinner is a nice top sirloin steak with sauted mushrooms, mash cauliflower(loaded) and a green salad.  For dessert, I am going to make Red Velvet Cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting, all Low Carb Friendly:)  Then a week later, my Daughter will be turning 12!!   So, stay tuned!!

2 comments: